•|• •Print• •|•

Non  EU, EEA and SWISS students


Before coming to Romania, the non – EU, EEA and Swiss citizens must obtain a valid visa for study in Romania from the Romanian embassies (Romanian ROMANIAN DIPLOMATIC MISSIONS ABROAD) in their own countries. To obtain  student  visa, it can take up to one month. So you are advice to apply for admittance latter early in order to have enough time to apply for student visa.

Students having entered the territory of Romania may apply for the extension of the right of temporary residence and obtain a residence permit. The request filed in this respect must be addressed to the Romanian Office for Immigration within the Romanian Ministry of Administration and Interior.

You can study in Romania with Romanian Scholarship (or scholarship from any other institution) or paying yourself your tuition fee.

At beginning of studies, the international students (foreign students) must prove their  language proficiency in French, English, Deutch or Romanian  according the chosen language of instruction,  or take a test organised by the university.